Hair and Makeup for Elizabeth McGovern by Victoria Stiles
BRIDAL HAIR FOR MAKEUP ARTISTS | A HANDS ON WORKSHOP | BY VICTORIA STILES
LOCATION: VICTORIA STILES HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTIST STUDIO
18 SOUTH KING STREET, LEESBURG, VIRGINIA 20175 | 571-265-7138
WHEN: SUNDAY, JULY 14, 2013
TIME: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Award recipient 5 years in a row, voted Best Wedding Vendor in Washingtonian Magazine, One To Watch, and Editor’s Pick, with published work in Style Me Pretty, Washingtonian Bride and Groom, Brides Magazine and The Knot, Victoria Stiles Hair and Makeup Artist brings you an exclusive hands-on workshop in bridal hairstyling designed specifically for the working makeup artist.
The mission of this workshop is to provide the working makeup artist information, training, and hands on techniques in mastering the art of bridal updos and general bridal hairstyling.
In addition to hands on training, Victoria Stiles is seeking to fill assistant and lead positions for upcoming weddings and events. Proper training in bridal hairstyling is necessary to be considered for future opportunities. This workshop is a must attend event if you are interested in working future events with Victoria Stiles.
10AM – 1PM
– Tools of the trade: Information on professional styling tools, differences in styling tools including barrel sizes for curling irons, various sizes in flat irons, and where to purchase for your kit.
– Products: Key styling products including sprays, gels, and dry shampoo to pack in your kit.
– Identifying hair types, texture, and basic techniques in prepping each for style.
– Overview of a variety of updo styles including down and half up half down styling.
1PM – 2PM
Lunch on your own. Downtown Historic Leesburg offers a variety of dining options to fit everyone’s dietary needs!
2PM – 6PM
- HANDS ON – Each attendee will have a mannequin head to practice on AND take home in order to continue home practice in technique and styling.
– Hands on techniques in curling, learn directional curling and wave techniques to achieve a variety of updo and bridal hairstyles.
– Hands on techniques in hair setting for a variety of updo styles.
– Hands on training to properly secure and camouflage hair pins.
– Hands on training for a variety of updo and other bridal hairstyles.
– Finishing touches, spraying hair with proper products for all day hold without looking heavy or dry.
6PM – 7PM
– Business talk with Victoria Stiles
SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED! ONLY 10 SPOTS FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE WORKSHOP, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. YOU MUST PRE-PAY FOR THE WORKSHOP IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR SPOT. DETAILS BELOW.
BRIDAL HAIR FOR MAKEUP ARTISTS WORKSHOP RATE: $575
* This workshop fee is non-refundable. In the unlikely case this workshop is canceled or reschduled, attendee will have the option of a refund in full or credit for future workshop.